|Precision Telescope Components for Amateur & Commercial applications|
|Home||Custom Machining||Custom Mirror Cells||Filter Wheel||Truss Clamps||Cage Truss Clamps||Mirror Cell Parts|
|Truss Travel Parts||Truss Brackets||AZ-Mirror Cells||Gallery||Links||Contact us||Truss Tube Parts|
|Part of the shop||Water Jet Aluminum Cutting||Nate at the knee mill, programing for prototype work|
|These are for the 20in. scope on the home page|
|We function as a job shop for
machining of Stainless, Aluminum and plastics. We understand the
needs of the astronomy market, and can meet your requirements for finish
and tolerance, anodizing, plating and powder coating.
- Part quantity of 1-50 pieces is normal with up to 2000 pieces at times.
- Part size, on the small end; if I can't pick it up with two hands then it's too big.
- We can consult with on part design to reduce cost and produce drawings to document your parts.
- We are a home based business, on 2.5 acres, this keeps overhead low and costs down.
- Shop size: 30 x 50 (way too small, but good enough)
3 axis Hurco VM1 milling center (CNC milling)
Standard knee mill 50in. table with 2 axis prototrak control
16 in. Jet engine lathe
Hardinge hand screw machine (No CNC lathe, it's on the wish list)
Welding: Lincoln 175 TIG (mostly used for mirror cell frames)
We farm out all our laser and waterjet work.
Shipping: USPS or UPS
With todays low shipping costs it is cost effective to have vendors far outside your local area. We have customers in California, Colorado, New Jersey.
Send me and e-mail requesting a quote.
|Home||Custom Machining||Custom Mirror Cells||Filter Wheel||Truss Clamps||Cage Truss Clamps||Truss Tube Parts|
|Truss Travel Parts||Truss Brackets||AZ-Mirror Cells||Gallery||Links||Contact us||Mirror Cell Parts|
|6644 SE Jerry Dr.|